Growing up my family and I always enjoyed a good board game or card game. I think Brett's family was the same. Family home evenings and such were always followed with a good game of scrabble, monopoly, or Murder in the Dark.
Nowadays...it's Dominion. It has become almost ritual for Andrew and Emma (Brett's brother and his wife) to come on Friday and stay through Sunday and play round after round of Dominion with us. I'll never forget over Christmas when Brett and his brothers stayed up till 4am two nights in a row playing this game.
Are we obsessed? absolutely. If you play, will you become obsessed? most assuredly.
What's even greater about this game is that I CAN WIN! Brett is a fierce competitor in the board/card game world, he can crush anyone in a game of boggle or King's Corner, but I am the Dominator. I think the scores speak for themselves (we began recording our wins):
Brett: 47, 85
Mesia: 87, 80, 49, 71, 83, 89, 50, 96, 95, 49, 51
Emma: 82, 31, 58, 56, 51, 52
Andrew: 55, 48
I have never heard of this game. Matt and I need to find more games we like so we can play them together instead of watching tv and movies all the time.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...maybe we should have you guys over for a round or two...eh?
ReplyDeletehahahaha, Andrew sucks!
ReplyDelete